Posted to rec.woodworking

Default My Ryobi AP 10 planer won't start.

My Ryobi AP 10 planer won't start. Is there a safety switch some where
that needs to be flipped?

Posted to rec.woodworking

--

Is there a reset on the motor somewhere? Is there power to the unit? Is the switch bad?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/2/2014 10:44 PM, Dean wrote:
My Ryobi AP 10 planer won't start. Is there a safety switch some where
that needs to be flipped?

Check to see if the motor has a ckt breaker on it. My dewalt does

--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 03 Apr 2014 02:44:01 +0000, Dean wrote:

My Ryobi AP 10 planer won't start. Is there a safety switch some where
that needs to be flipped?

I did a Google on AP10 manual. It shows no such switch. But I'd suspect
the power switch.

--
Where have all the flowers gone? Pete Seeger 1919-2014