Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Medical Mystery

Two medical students were walking along the street when they saw an old
man Walking with his legs spread apart. He was stiff-legged and walking
slowly.

One student said to his friend: "I'm sure that poor old man has Peltry
Syndrome. Those people walk just like that."

The other student says: "No, I don't think so. The old man surely has
Zovitzki Syndrome. He walks slowly and his legs are apart, just as we
learned in class."

Since they couldn't agree they decided to ask the old man. They
approached
him and one of the students said to him, "We're medical students and
couldn't help but notice the way you walk, but we couldn't agree on the
syndrome you might have. Could you tell us what it is?"

The old man said, "I'll tell you, but first you tell me what you two
fine
medical students think."

The first student said, "I think it's Peltry Syndrome."

The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong."

The other student said, "I think you have Zovitzki Syndrome."

The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong."

So they asked him, "Well, old timer, what do you have?"

The old man said, "I thought it was GAS - but I was wrong, too!"
--
 GW Ross

 What the caterpillar calls 'End of
 the World', God calls a butterfly.