Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Chinese Puzzle Box wanted

On Thursday, September 25, 1997 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Glenn Watkins wrote:
I had one as a kid (1960's) and always played with it. It got passed on
to another family member who lost it. I have been searching for another
just like it. Would you have
any idea where I could start looking ?

As I remember it was rectangular (about 3" high, 6" long and 4" wide).
The two end panels moved and also the lid. I think there was 6 or 7
sections to slide before the lid would open. My sister said there was
something engraved on the lid. I don't remember what it was.

Thanks in advance,
Glenn Watkins
Blue Ribbon TV Service
Bristol Pa 19007