Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Milwaukee 5625 3.25hp router - Dead

So I've got it hung in a router table running a quarter inch round-over on a few hundred MDF parts and it's easy-peasy. I get done, clean up, blow off the router motor and set it on top of the table for the next time I need it. Which was today. To my knowledge the router has not been used since I last did. I plugged it in to a working outlet, turned it on, and....nothing. There is no visible damage to the cord or the router itself. It has less than 10 hours use on it - practically new.

Any thoughts? I haven't started dismantling as it was discovered late today and I got mad and left. Plus it's Friday and I had a massage but that's a whole nuther story.

Tia
JP