Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Milwaukee 5625 3.25hp router - Dead

"JayPique" wrote:

So I've got it hung in a router table running a quarter inch
round-over on a few hundred MDF parts and it's easy-peasy. I get done,
clean up, blow off the router motor and set it on top of the table for
the next time I need it. Which was today. To my knowledge the router
has not been used since I last did. I plugged it in to a working
outlet, turned it on, and....nothing. There is no visible damage to
the cord or the router itself. It has less than 10 hours use on it -
practically new.

Any thoughts? I haven't started dismantling as it was discovered late
today and I got mad and left. Plus it's Friday and I had a massage but
that's a whole nuther story.
Personally, I'd grab that router and head to the nearest Milwaukee
service center.

It might be something under warranty.

Lew