Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Festool drills 1/2 off at Mcfeeleys

Just got the email. They will not last long.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/28/2014 6:30 PM, Leon wrote:
Just got the email. They will not last long.

http://www.mcfeelys.com/product.aspx?id=720522

https://www.mcfeelys.com/product.aspx?id=729873

http://www.mcfeelys.com/product.aspx?id=721465
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/28/2014 7:30 PM, Leon wrote:
Just got the email. They will not last long.

At 286 for the T18 that is a good deal...
I like their eccentric chuck and angle chuck...

--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/28/2014 6:37 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 2/28/2014 7:30 PM, Leon wrote:
Just got the email. They will not last long.

At 286 for the T18 that is a good deal...
I like their eccentric chuck and angle chuck...

The T18 does not include the different chucks. It would need to be the
T18-3 to include the chucks.

The T12-3 is the only one with the other chucks that is on clearance.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/28/2014 7:30 PM, Leon wrote:
Just got the email. They will not last long.

At 286 for the T18 that is a good deal...
I like their eccentric chuck and angle chuck...

The T18 does not include the different chucks. It would need to be the
T18-3 to include the chucks.

The T12-3 is the only one with the other chucks that is on clearance.

Actually the T18 does, if you read the description.
So does the T12+3,
te only one that doesn't is the C12, that comes with 2 chucks.

--
Jeff

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/28/2014 7:30 PM, Leon wrote:
Just got the email. They will not last long.

At 286 for the T18 that is a good deal...
I like their eccentric chuck and angle chuck...

The T18 does not include the different chucks. It would need to be the
T18-3 to include the chucks.

The T12-3 is the only one with the other chucks that is on clearance.

Actually the T18 does, if you read the description.
So does the T12+3,
te only one that doesn't is the C12, that comes with 2 chucks.

I would want to verify that, The -3 is what indicates that the Txx
drill is a kit with the other chucks. Festool sells the T12. T15, T18
as the drill, batteries, case, and charger.

When they indicate the T12-3, T15-3, or T18-3 you get the above plus 3
additional chucks and a drill bit.

Festool and IWF basilisk[_2_] Woodworking 181 September 9th 12 06:01 PM
McFeeleys $1 Shipping thru Aug 14th Red Green Home Repair 2 August 1st 11 10:52 PM
Festool because... Rod UK diy 48 March 31st 08 03:41 PM
Festool TS-55 or Festool TS-75 Plunge Cut Saw [email protected] Woodworking 5 June 21st 07 09:16 AM
ANN: Decimal Equivalents, Drills, & Tap Drills For The Palm Carmine Castiglia Metalworking 0 January 13th 04 03:53 AM