Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New assesments came out

On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 22:16:20 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

On 01/29/2014 07:26 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 1/29/2014 8:37 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 1/29/2014 7:20 PM, woodchucker wrote:
Actually many budgets are inflated because managers become more
important in govt based on their budget not what they do. If they have a
big budget they are somebody... So watch a little guy with a big ego
push his budgetary needs to become somebody.

That and govt does not live within it's means. Nor do they know how to
do anything but spend and mess it up.

Sounds like a man who has grasped, through personal experience, the ways
and wherefores of our current cultural values.

Not personally, but I have enough friends who have that experience,
being in state jobs. It makes your head spin when you hear about the waste.

End of the budget year, and if you don't spend it, they will reduce your
budget for net year - sigh!

That's why many government employees find that they need new iPhones,
iPads, etc.

Even worse, businesses find that they need to do this, for tax
reasons. The government screws the pooch, at both ends.