Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hardwood floor

I'm in the hunt for hardwood floors and trying to stay within a specific
price range. I have oak floors on my first floor and normally, would
stick with the same for the upstairs project. I ran across a few good
prices on maple floor but prefer a little darker in color. Is it safe to
assume I can stain maple to closely match the oak or basically stain to
any color I desire?

HARDWOOD FLOOR HELP Pam Home Repair 4 November 2nd 08 07:55 PM
Hardwood Floor Mike Home Repair 5 August 8th 08 01:16 AM
Broken TV from Floor Vibrations? hardwood floor, five guys jumpingaround playing RockBand on Wii. [email protected] Electronics Repair 5 February 6th 08 03:34 AM
Putting hardwood floor on top of hardwood floor CompleteNewb Home Repair 6 October 19th 07 03:52 PM
Hardwood Floor - High Spot in Floor Steve Johnson Home Repair 2 March 27th 04 10:58 PM