Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woods of Net

I saw this today. An amazing wood - artistic - structure - playground
created in Japan. It used traditional wood joints, no metal. I know that
Bill mentioned Lincoln Logs. This takes Lincoln Logs to a whole new level!
There is a lot of info on this structure on the net. An informative website
is this one.

http://www.architecturenewsplus.com/projects/1858

Hey Leon, when are you going to build one?

Enjoy

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/2/2013 11:21 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:
I saw this today. An amazing wood - artistic - structure - playground
created in Japan. It used traditional wood joints, no metal. I know
that Bill mentioned Lincoln Logs. This takes Lincoln Logs to a whole
new level! There is a lot of info on this structure on the net. An
informative website is this one.

http://www.architecturenewsplus.com/projects/1858

Hey Leon, when are you going to build one?

Enjoy

Some kid's always got a bigger box of crayons too! ; )

Bill
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/2/2013 10:21 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:
I saw this today. An amazing wood - artistic - structure - playground
created in Japan. It used traditional wood joints, no metal. I know
that Bill mentioned Lincoln Logs. This takes Lincoln Logs to a whole
new level! There is a lot of info on this structure on the net. An
informative website is this one.

http://www.architecturenewsplus.com/projects/1858

Hey Leon, when are you going to build one?

Enjoy

I'll need that new Festool crane to lift the pieces. LOL

Electricity in the woods..... Chris Holmes UK diy 6 November 16th 12 12:07 PM
mixing woods julvr[_2_] Woodworking 5 March 17th 08 10:26 PM
LITTLE HOUSE IN THE WOODS J T Woodworking 0 August 19th 05 04:54 AM
wax on woods? bkr Woodworking 3 January 8th 05 02:38 PM
Common woods vs. Exotic Woods (Teak, etc) Bay Area Dave Woodworking 16 April 23rd 04 02:55 AM