DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Woods of Net (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/364750-woods-net.html)

Lee Michaels[_3_] December 2nd 13 04:21 PM

Woods of Net

I saw this today. An amazing wood - artistic - structure - playground
created in Japan. It used traditional wood joints, no metal. I know that
Bill mentioned Lincoln Logs. This takes Lincoln Logs to a whole new level!
There is a lot of info on this structure on the net. An informative website
is this one.

http://www.architecturenewsplus.com/projects/1858

Hey Leon, when are you going to build one? ;)

Enjoy

Bill[_31_] December 2nd 13 04:32 PM

Woods of Net

On 12/2/2013 11:21 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:
I saw this today. An amazing wood - artistic - structure - playground
created in Japan. It used traditional wood joints, no metal. I know
that Bill mentioned Lincoln Logs. This takes Lincoln Logs to a whole
new level! There is a lot of info on this structure on the net. An
informative website is this one.

http://www.architecturenewsplus.com/projects/1858

Hey Leon, when are you going to build one? ;)

Enjoy

Some kid's always got a bigger box of crayons too! ; )

Bill

Leon[_7_] December 3rd 13 01:11 AM

Woods of Net

On 12/2/2013 10:21 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:
I saw this today. An amazing wood - artistic - structure - playground
created in Japan. It used traditional wood joints, no metal. I know
that Bill mentioned Lincoln Logs. This takes Lincoln Logs to a whole
new level! There is a lot of info on this structure on the net. An
informative website is this one.

http://www.architecturenewsplus.com/projects/1858

Hey Leon, when are you going to build one? ;)

Enjoy

I'll need that new Festool crane to lift the pieces. LOL