Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Countersink pic

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/...b/DSC00216.jpg

Carbide and wicked sharp. Any idea of value?

Steve
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/1/2013 5:06 PM, SteveB wrote:
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/...b/DSC00216.jpg

Carbide and wicked sharp. Any idea of value?

Steve

Can't help you on the countersink but that puppy in the next picture is
freakin adorably cool. Makes me miss my dog from years past.

---

Posted to rec.woodworking

SteveB wrote:
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/...b/DSC00216.jpg

Carbide and wicked sharp. Any idea of value?

Steve

Virtually worthless. Common as hen's teeth. Just send the damned thing to
me and I'll absorb the cost of disposing of it.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/1/2013 4:06 PM, SteveB wrote:
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/...b/DSC00216.jpg

Carbide and wicked sharp. Any idea of value?

Steve

These are very common in aircraft work. They are the absolute greatest
to delivering a repeatable, controlled, and very accurate counersink. I
use them in woodworking and metal work. It is just professional when
flat head screws are exactly flush.

I believe the ones I have are micro stop. I don't have any of the bits
with a drill bit on them which would be a great feature.

Here are some:
http://www.mscdirect.com/browse/?navid=12106117

--

Keep the whole world singing . . .