Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Blind Corner Cabinet revisited

I'm in the process of making this
http://www.kitchensource.com/cau/na-p0650mnl1.htm but I need the
sliding hardware to complete the project. It cannot be a full drawer
slide for obvious reasons you'll see when viewing the site. I'm thinking
I may be able to use these
http://www.thehardwarehut.com/catalo...hp?p_ref=21462

Can anyone confirm they will work and/or suggest a place I can purchase
the proper slides needed?

Thanks

---