Posted to rec.woodworking

Default SketchUp Where?

Is there anywhere I can download "Sketch Up 2013" from that will
include only the Sketch Up program, and not all the other apps that
will install. Have tried at least ten different sites and they all
want to install other apps also. Thanks.

Vic
Posted to rec.woodworking

Victor H. wrote:
Is there anywhere I can download "Sketch Up 2013" from that will
include only the Sketch Up program, and not all the other apps that
will install. Have tried at least ten different sites and they all
want to install other apps also. Thanks.

Vic

I found this site starting with an article about the owner company Trimble.
You may see if it may work. -Bill

http://www.sketchup.com/products/sketchup-make
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/22/2013 1:04 PM, Victor H. wrote:
Is there anywhere I can download "Sketch Up 2013" from that will
include only the Sketch Up program, and not all the other apps that
will install. Have tried at least ten different sites and they all
want to install other apps also. Thanks.

With the below you should not have to answer a bunch of BS questions to
start the download of SketchUpWEN.exe:

http://www.sketchup.com/search/site/...20sketchupmake

From there just follow the yellow brick road.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 22 Nov 2013 18:35:06 -0600, Swingman wrote:

On 11/22/2013 1:04 PM, Victor H. wrote:
Is there anywhere I can download "Sketch Up 2013" from that will
include only the Sketch Up program, and not all the other apps that
will install. Have tried at least ten different sites and they all
want to install other apps also. Thanks.

With the below you should not have to answer a bunch of BS questions to
start the download of SketchUpWEN.exe:

http://www.sketchup.com/search/site/...20sketchupmake

From there just follow the yellow brick road.

Thanks, That did it. I was beginning to think it was not possible to
download SkekchUp without all the other garbage I did not need.
Thanks again.
Vic
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/22/2013 6:51 PM, Victor H. wrote:
On Fri, 22 Nov 2013 18:35:06 -0600, Swingman wrote:

On 11/22/2013 1:04 PM, Victor H. wrote:
Is there anywhere I can download "Sketch Up 2013" from that will
include only the Sketch Up program, and not all the other apps that
will install. Have tried at least ten different sites and they all
want to install other apps also. Thanks.

With the below you should not have to answer a bunch of BS questions to
start the download of SketchUpWEN.exe:

http://www.sketchup.com/search/site/...20sketchupmake

From there just follow the yellow brick road.

Thanks, That did it. I was beginning to think it was not possible to
download SkekchUp without all the other garbage I did not need.
Thanks again.
Vic

Por nada ... if you have any questions, ask away, There are a few folks
here who can probably answer them.

Tip: Think "edges and faces", just like you wood with wood. ;0

And don't give up ... it takes a few tries before the light pops on, but
it is well worth the little bit of effort to get the hang of modeling in
SketchUp.

Good place to start:

http://www.sketchup.com/learn/videos?playlist=58

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
google.com/+KarlCaillouet
http://www.custommade.com/by/ewoodshop/
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)

FIY Sketchup 8 is available Leon[_6_] Woodworking 0 September 3rd 10 03:14 AM
sketchup help SonomaProducts.com Woodworking 9 May 13th 10 07:36 AM
Sketchup hep? SonomaProducts.com Woodworking 9 February 19th 10 08:57 PM
Sketchup 7 Leon Woodworking 80 March 2nd 09 02:51 PM
SketchUp Morris Dovey Woodworking Plans and Photos 9 January 1st 09 04:34 PM