Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Record M148 Dowelling Jig Guide Rods

I've got a pair of extended guide rods 21" x 3/8" for the Record M148
Doweling Jig. Sold the doweling jig a few years back, but didn't
include them at the time because I couldn't find them.

Anyway, now they're found. I'm giving them away free. Obviously, I'd
prefer someone locally to pick them up, but if the only respondent is
somewhere else, them I'm prepared to mail them for the cost of the
shipping.

Anybody interested?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 4:59:23 AM UTC-8, wrote:
I've got a pair of extended guide rods 21" x 3/8" for the Record M148

Doweling Jig. Sold the doweling jig a few years back, but didn't

include them at the time because I couldn't find them.

Anyway, now they're found. I'm giving them away free. Obviously, I'd

prefer someone locally to pick them up, but if the only respondent is

somewhere else, them I'm prepared to mail them for the cost of the

shipping.

Anybody interested?

If you still have them, I would be interested. --Thanks, Ken
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 19 Jul 2014 10:15:48 -0700 (PDT),
If you still have them, I would be interested. --Thanks, Ken

Sorry, they've been gone several months now.