DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Record M148 Dowelling Jig Guide Rods (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/364278-record-m148-dowelling-jig-guide-rods.html)

[email protected] November 20th 13 12:59 PM

Record M148 Dowelling Jig Guide Rods

I've got a pair of extended guide rods 21" x 3/8" for the Record M148
Doweling Jig. Sold the doweling jig a few years back, but didn't
include them at the time because I couldn't find them.

Anyway, now they're found. I'm giving them away free. Obviously, I'd
prefer someone locally to pick them up, but if the only respondent is
somewhere else, them I'm prepared to mail them for the cost of the
shipping.

Anybody interested?

[email protected] July 19th 14 06:15 PM

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 4:59:23 AM UTC-8, wrote:
I've got a pair of extended guide rods 21" x 3/8" for the Record M148

Doweling Jig. Sold the doweling jig a few years back, but didn't

include them at the time because I couldn't find them.

Anyway, now they're found. I'm giving them away free. Obviously, I'd

prefer someone locally to pick them up, but if the only respondent is

somewhere else, them I'm prepared to mail them for the cost of the

shipping.

Anybody interested?

If you still have them, I would be interested. --Thanks, Ken

[email protected] July 20th 14 05:50 AM

Record M148 Dowelling Jig Guide Rods

On Sat, 19 Jul 2014 10:15:48 -0700 (PDT),
If you still have them, I would be interested. --Thanks, Ken

Sorry, they've been gone several months now.