Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Canadians Ordering From the US and Shipping to Canada

Ran across this online app which lets you ballpark the costs of buying
from the US and having the order shipped to Canada.

http://www.thefinalcost.com/shipments/calculate/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/15/2013 9:57 PM, wrote:

Ran across this online app which lets you ballpark the costs of buying
from the US and having the order shipped to Canada.

http://www.thefinalcost.com/shipments/calculate/

I just use the rule, if they do not ship USPS, they do not get my order.

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 02:05:30 -0400, FrozenNorth
Ran across this online app which lets you ballpark the costs of buying
from the US and having the order shipped to Canada.
http://www.thefinalcost.com/shipments/calculate/

I just use the rule, if they do not ship USPS, they do not get my order.

As do I. But, sometimes there's something I want/need and there's no
other choice. I have noted as of late that many more US retailers are
offering shipping alternatives. Guess they've realized they're
shooting themselves in their respective feet by not doing so.