Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default Canadians Ordering From the US and Shipping to Canada

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 02:05:30 -0400, FrozenNorth
Ran across this online app which lets you ballpark the costs of buying
from the US and having the order shipped to Canada.
http://www.thefinalcost.com/shipments/calculate/

I just use the rule, if they do not ship USPS, they do not get my order.

As do I. But, sometimes there's something I want/need and there's no
other choice. I have noted as of late that many more US retailers are
offering shipping alternatives. Guess they've realized they're
shooting themselves in their respective feet by not doing so.