Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I'm interested in recycled kitchen cabinets in the Oceanside Ca region.

I've acquired a galley style kitchen that has mostly base cabinetry. The
room has been gutted and I only have two spaces for wall cabinets. Is
there a place in or near Oceanside, Ca that I can look to purchase used
cabinets? I need 8' of base cabinets on one side that has a centered
window and a sink cabinet that will take a large sink of 32 5/8" under the
window. Across from this area, I need about 6'4" of base cabinets with one
of them holding a two gas burner cooktop. Thank you for your help.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...de-566048-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/23/2013 11:45 PM, Janny wrote:
I've acquired a galley style kitchen that has mostly base cabinetry. The
room has been gutted and I only have two spaces for wall cabinets. Is
there a place in or near Oceanside, Ca that I can look to purchase used
cabinets? I need 8' of base cabinets on one side that has a centered
window and a sink cabinet that will take a large sink of 32 5/8" under the
window. Across from this area, I need about 6'4" of base cabinets with one
of them holding a two gas burner cooktop. Thank you for your help.

You might check with the habitat restores in San Diego or Temecula.
They have some nice cabinets off and on.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/23/2013 9:45 PM, Janny wrote:
I've acquired a galley style kitchen that has mostly base cabinetry. The
room has been gutted and I only have two spaces for wall cabinets. Is
there a place in or near Oceanside, Ca that I can look to purchase used
cabinets? I need 8' of base cabinets on one side that has a centered
window and a sink cabinet that will take a large sink of 32 5/8" under the
window. Across from this area, I need about 6'4" of base cabinets with one
of them holding a two gas burner cooktop. Thank you for your help.

I DAGS on "custom kitchen cabinets oceanside" and was rewarded with a
list of four shops that will do that work. Cross check with Angie and
Yelp for quality info. I have lived in Carlsbad for less than a year so
I am not familiar with any of the local shops. Good luck.
mahalo,
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/24/2013 8:31 AM, jo4hn wrote:
On 8/23/2013 9:45 PM, Janny wrote:
I've acquired a galley style kitchen that has mostly base cabinetry. The
room has been gutted and I only have two spaces for wall cabinets. Is
there a place in or near Oceanside, Ca that I can look to purchase used
cabinets? I need 8' of base cabinets on one side that has a centered
window and a sink cabinet that will take a large sink of 32 5/8" under
the
window. Across from this area, I need about 6'4" of base cabinets with
one
of them holding a two gas burner cooktop. Thank you for your help.

I DAGS on "custom kitchen cabinets oceanside" and was rewarded with a
list of four shops that will do that work. Cross check with Angie and
Yelp for quality info. I have lived in Carlsbad for less than a year so
I am not familiar with any of the local shops. Good luck.

Janny,

Do a search on ReStore - that's the semi-commercial fund raising arm of
Habitat for Humanity. ReStore sells the surplus items, recycled
building products, that Habitat for Humanity comes by and cannot use.

Think of it as an ongoing garage sale. You never know what you'll find
there. I've seen everything from new and used commercial grade
electrical fixtures, parts, etc. to used Hot Tubs. There are ALWAYS
used (and sometimes new, as in floor display) cabinets available.