Posted to rec.woodworking
Janny Janny is offline

Default I'm interested in recycled kitchen cabinets in the Oceanside Ca region.

I've acquired a galley style kitchen that has mostly base cabinetry. The
room has been gutted and I only have two spaces for wall cabinets. Is
there a place in or near Oceanside, Ca that I can look to purchase used
cabinets? I need 8' of base cabinets on one side that has a centered
window and a sink cabinet that will take a large sink of 32 5/8" under the
window. Across from this area, I need about 6'4" of base cabinets with one
of them holding a two gas burner cooktop. Thank you for your help.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...de-566048-.htm