Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Interesting video

Not exactly "fine" woodwoorking, but interesting none the less.

http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/_mKS...Qjs9xH6Xq6iNFA

--
Steve Barker
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/28/2013 4:03 PM, Steve Barker wrote:
Not exactly "fine" woodwoorking, but interesting none the less.

http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/_mKS...Qjs9xH6Xq6iNFA

Agreed. I like it. Though, I hope OSHA doesn't know about them.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/28/2013 6:17 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 5/28/2013 4:03 PM, Steve Barker wrote:
Not exactly "fine" woodwoorking, but interesting none the less.

http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/_mKS...Qjs9xH6Xq6iNFA

Agreed. I like it. Though, I hope OSHA doesn't know about them.

Osha only gets fired up if someone complains. Ever seen the show on tv
how cedar shakes are made? LOL! There are dozens of places with
"hazards" like this. The secret is to keep your appendages out of the
moving parts. It's basic.

--
Steve Barker