Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian Mahaney

Default Interesting woodworking video

I read this group more than I post, but I thought I'd give back a little
today. I found this video about folk woodworking. I especially enjoyed
the segment about the wheelwright. A high speed connection is recommended.

http://www.unctv.org/webcast/arts_li...od_worker.html

Brian
Posted to rec.woodworking
vdubbs

Now that was very interesting. Never knew that wagon wheels were made
that way, I always thought that the outside ring was solid. Very good
video!!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Very cool wheel segment. Amazing craftsmanship. And imagine it was all
done largely without modern power tools and gasp without AutoCad ;-)

Thanks for sharing.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Ricky Robbins

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:10:47 GMT, Brian Mahaney
wrote:
http://www.unctv.org/webcast/arts_li...od_worker.html

Brian

Nice. Thanks.

Ricky
Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"vdubbs" wrote in message
oups.com...
Now that was very interesting. Never knew that wagon wheels were made
that way, I always thought that the outside ring was solid. Very good
video!!

Huh? Isn't the outside ring solid?

Posted to rec.woodworking
vdubbs