Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Unique Treehouse

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/tereasa-and-davids-grown-up-tr-158352

I saw this today. Obviously a lot of creative and talented people involved.
And almost all materials were recycled. Now if I could only get together a
bunch of folks to build me a similar structure in my back yard.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/17/13 10:10 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/tereasa-and-davids-grown-up-tr-158352

I saw this today. Obviously a lot of creative and talented people
involved.
And almost all materials were recycled. Now if I could only get together a
bunch of folks to build me a similar structure in my back yard.

Maybe it's just me, but I always thought of a "tree house" as a house
built in a tree, not a house built around a tree.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" wrote:

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/tereasa-and-davids-grown-up-tr-158352

I saw this today. Obviously a lot of creative and talented people
involved.
And almost all materials were recycled. Now if I could only get
together a
bunch of folks to build me a similar structure in my back yard.

When it's time to clean, better them than me.

Lew

Treehouse prevails over city commission HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 0 October 27th 10 12:29 PM
World's Largest Treehouse HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 10 July 16th 10 07:19 PM
Unique treehouse [email protected] Woodworking 1 July 13th 06 01:11 PM
TREELESS TREEHOUSE J T Woodworking 1 March 15th 05 04:16 PM
using trex as decking in treehouse? Jonathan Epstein Woodworking 12 October 7th 03 05:26 PM