Posted to alt.home.repair

Default World's Largest Treehouse

No plans, but plenty of pictures.

Definitely not a week-end project.

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/mi...treehouse.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
No plans, but plenty of pictures.

Definitely not a week-end project.

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/mi...treehouse.html

Sort of looks like some houses around here, but bigger.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 14, 6:16*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
No plans, but plenty of pictures.

Definitely not a week-end project.

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/mi...orlds-biggest-...

Sure no taxes, but a 100 year old oak without carpenter ants and rot
dont exist.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 06:16:02 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

No plans, but plenty of pictures.

Definitely not a week-end project.

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/mi...treehouse.html

I hope the termites don't mind the altitude!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
No plans, but plenty of pictures.

Definitely not a week-end project.

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/mi...treehouse.html

I wonder why no interior pictures. The outside looks very rough.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:17:41 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
om...
No plans, but plenty of pictures.

Definitely not a week-end project.

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/mi...treehouse.html

I wonder why no interior pictures. The outside looks very rough.

Likely taken by tourist? Liability for tours?

He even counted his nails.. Not mention if an air nailer was used.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Wonder what it sounds like, up there, inside, when the wind blows....
with those tree limbs moving around.

Sonny
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 19:17:21 -0700 (PDT), Sonny
wrote:

Wonder what it sounds like, up there, inside, when the wind blows....

Fart in a space suit?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 14, 6:16*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
No plans, but plenty of pictures.

Definitely not a week-end project.

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/mi...orlds-biggest-...

I wonder...how much the structure moves or how much it inhibits the
trees from moving?
(Tree house here, meaning a house for trees-rather than a house in a
tree)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-07-14, ransley wrote:
On Jul 14, 6:16Â*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
No plans, but plenty of pictures.

Definitely not a week-end project.

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/mi...orlds-biggest-...

Sure no taxes, but a 100 year old oak without carpenter ants and rot
dont exist.

My carpenter bees would be all over that sucker.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010, Bob Villa wrote:

On Jul 14, 6:16*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
No plans, but plenty of pictures.

Definitely not a week-end project.

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/mi...orlds-biggest-...

I wonder...how much the structure moves or how much it inhibits the
trees from moving?
(Tree house here, meaning a house for trees-rather than a house in a
tree)

Yea, not what I would call a tree house. A tree house should not touch the
ground, but be entirely supported by the tree.

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).

World's largest wood lathe? Bob Ferapples Woodworking Plans and Photos 9 June 15th 07 03:56 AM
Unique treehouse [email protected] Woodworking 1 July 13th 06 01:11 PM
Largest Square Bar stone Metalworking 22 November 6th 05 01:14 AM
TREELESS TREEHOUSE J T Woodworking 1 March 15th 05 04:16 PM
using trex as decking in treehouse? Jonathan Epstein Woodworking 12 October 7th 03 05:26 PM