Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bassackwards replacement bath vanity (paint grade quickie)

Primed and ready for travel ...

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...athVanity2013#

finally, after three days of waiting for rain to quit

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/4/2013 5:15 PM, Swingman wrote:

Primed and ready for travel ...

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...athVanity2013#

finally, after three days of waiting for rain to quit

Did you shoot that primer? Looking good!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/5/2013 3:35 PM, Leon wrote:
On 4/4/2013 5:15 PM, Swingman wrote:

Primed and ready for travel ...

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...athVanity2013#

finally, after three days of waiting for rain to quit

Did you shoot that primer? Looking good!

Had to shoot it ... despite my best efforts I'm still not sure which end
of a paint brush works best.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
https://plus.google.com/114902129577517371552/posts
http://www.custommade.com/by/ewoodshop/
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/5/2013 5:24 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 4/5/2013 3:35 PM, Leon wrote:
On 4/4/2013 5:15 PM, Swingman wrote:

Primed and ready for travel ...

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...athVanity2013#

finally, after three days of waiting for rain to quit

Did you shoot that primer? Looking good!

Had to shoot it ... despite my best efforts I'm still not sure which end
of a paint brush works best.

I meant to ask, did "you" shoot it. But you did answer my question. ;~)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/5/2013 3:35 PM, Leon wrote:
On 4/4/2013 5:15 PM, Swingman wrote:

Primed and ready for travel ...

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...athVanity2013#

finally, after three days of waiting for rain to quit

Did you shoot that primer? Looking good!

Had to shoot it ... despite my best efforts I'm still not sure which end
of a paint brush works best.

I meant to ask, did "you" shoot it. But you did answer my question. ;~)

Yes, _I_ did "shoot it", with my trusty Earlex 5000 Spray Station.