Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The Bagel-Slice-O-Matic

Make a bagel slicer:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video...1&category=all
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

wrote in news:49460bd9-a8e3-4a09-87af-
:

Make a bagel slicer:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video...1&category=all

Neat!

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 31 Jan 2013 02:32:57 GMT, Han wrote:

wrote in news:49460bd9-a8e3-4a09-87af-
:

Make a bagel slicer:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video...1&category=all

Neat!

Preferred 8:1 over other bagel slicers by Jewish woodworkers
everywhere!

(Jeeze, does that guy by week-old bagels, or what?)

--
I’ve long been passionate about protecting and expanding democracy,
which is really the only viable mechanism to preserve liberty and
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/30/2013 7:09 PM, wrote:
Make a bagel slicer:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video...1&category=all

The woodworking is of course lovely. But wherever will you find a bagel
to put in it?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, January 31, 2013 8:40:58 AM UTC-6, Greg Guarino wrote:
On 1/30/2013 7:09 PM, wrote:

Make a bagel slicer:

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video...1&category=all

The woodworking is of course lovely. But wherever will you find a bagel

to put in it?

They changed the name of the place, but it is the same outfit and product. Best big bagels in Illinois. My wife and I travel about 150 miles to get 10 doz of these (they freeze well).

Len

Bagel Country
9306 Skokie Blvd
Skokie IL 60077 (847)673-3030

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:23:33 -0800 (PST), Len
wrote:

Best big bagels in Illinois. My wife and I travel about 150 miles to get 10 doz of these (they freeze well).

Len

And people think I'm crazy to drive 60 miles RT for a loaf of rye
bread to go with the ham that I drove 200 miles RT to get.
http://www.nodinesmokehouse.com/
I'll be going for the Easter ham and get 5 or 10 pounds of bacon while
there.

Slice of Pi? John Rumm UK diy 100 April 25th 12 10:24 AM
Preserving a slice through a fir Tim W Woodworking 11 November 10th 09 12:53 AM
Taking a 1/4 slice out of a log? Cubby Woodworking 14 January 8th 08 05:03 PM
UK- what cheap things can I buy that have bagel shaped transformers that whine? [email protected] Electronics Repair 9 April 29th 07 02:15 PM
Log slice assistance please John B Woodworking 8 July 2nd 05 01:55 PM