Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Plunge saw choices

-MIKE- wrote:

Forget about the disk being on the clamp.
Put a washer on the Kreg jig and then you're not locked into one
clamp. http://mikedrums.com/KregJig.jpg
I guess the clamp won't "attach" to the jig like the Kregs, but I
can't say I've ever missed that.

Is that the Kreg Jig Jr, Mike?

I'm curious - which Kreg does everyone here have?

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/17/13 5:48 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
-MIKE- wrote:

Forget about the disk being on the clamp.
Put a washer on the Kreg jig and then you're not locked into one
clamp. http://mikedrums.com/KregJig.jpg
I guess the clamp won't "attach" to the jig like the Kregs, but I
can't say I've ever missed that.

Is that the Kreg Jig Jr, Mike?

I'm curious - which Kreg does everyone here have?

It just has "R3" on it.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 18:48:00 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
I'm curious - which Kreg does everyone here have?

I've got the K3 system as well as the Kreg table saw mitre gauge.
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , Mike Marlow
wrote:

I'm curious - which Kreg does everyone here have?

I have the Master System and two minis.

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to
read. - Groucho Marx

Not enough choices [email protected] Home Repair 4 November 3rd 12 11:43 PM
TV choices Steve B[_13_] Home Repair 61 September 13th 12 12:43 AM
plunge saw ? sm_jamieson UK diy 3 June 29th 10 07:33 PM
Chisel Choices news.east.cox.net Woodworking 9 April 14th 05 07:11 AM
Plunge or non-plunge router better under table? LRod Woodworking 31 June 28th 04 10:23 PM