Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New Lowes

A new Lowes just opened around the corner from me in Toronto, Grand
Opening today, Bryan Baeumler was giving a presentation, short funny but
interesting talk, Q&A session, then autographs. I didn't stay for the
autograph, too many in the line, wandered around the store, much nicer
and a better selection than the local Home Depot or Rona store.
--
Froz...