Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Have a Great New Years!

Just wanted to wish everyone a great new years and say thanks to those
woodworkers here who have enriched my life.

For the rest of you miscreants, BAH, HUMBUG!!!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/31/2012 12:12 PM, Dave wrote:

Just wanted to wish everyone a great new years and say thanks to those
woodworkers here who have enriched my life.

For the rest of you miscreants, BAH, HUMBUG!!!

Backatcha, Dave ... whichever fits. g,d&r

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
Dave wrote:

Just wanted to wish everyone a great new years and say thanks to those
woodworkers here who have enriched my life.

For the rest of you miscreants, BAH, HUMBUG!!!

This is one of the few times I'm not joking when I say ME TOO!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/31/12 12:12 PM, Dave wrote:

Just wanted to wish everyone a great new years and say thanks to those
woodworkers here who have enriched my life.

For the rest of you miscreants, BAH, HUMBUG!!!

Isn't there just one? :-p

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave wrote:

Just wanted to wish everyone a great new years and say thanks to
those
woodworkers here who have enriched my life.

For the rest of you miscreants, BAH, HUMBUG!!!

Works for me.

Glad to see this year put into the books.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave wrote:
Just wanted to wish everyone a great new years and say thanks to those
woodworkers here who have enriched my life.

For the rest of you miscreants, BAH, HUMBUG!!!

Yeah? Well Bah, Humbug back at ya! Sheese...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Dave wrote in
:

Just wanted to wish everyone a great new years and say thanks to those
woodworkers here who have enriched my life.

For the rest of you miscreants, BAH, HUMBUG!!!

I'd like to echo that. Much happiness, health, and success in the coming
year. And lift a glass to Robatoy and family as well ...

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave wrote:
Just wanted to wish everyone a great new years and say thanks to those
woodworkers here who have enriched my life.

For the rest of you miscreants, BAH, HUMBUG!!!

Cheers and best wishes in the coming year!

Bill in IN

Posted to rec.woodworking

Happy New Year to all! May your New Year be a great one.

Sonny

Posted to rec.woodworking

Happy New Year to all! May your New Year be a great one.
Sonny

x2!
`Casper