Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
rlz rlz is offline

Default needing advice on best way to finish the project

I am building a set of oak side-rails for the bed of my pickup truck.
They will exposed to extreme weather most of the time, here in
Colorado. (freezing temps as well as 100+ heat). I'm trying to
decide what type of finish would be best to keep them looking good for
years to come.

Any suggestions?

Robin