Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: A Sobering Moment

Two of my female high school class mates died in this week.

One of them shared a desk with me in home room all during high school.

Those shared desks were common back then.

Time marches on.

Up with grits.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 03:11:21 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

Two of my female high school class mates died in this week.

One of them shared a desk with me in home room all during high school.

Those shared desks were common back then.

Time marches on.

Up with grits.

Lew

Sorry to heat that. Many of us here are probably "at that age" when we
start to drop off.

Used to be only "old" people died but it seems like we are there now.
Enjoy every day.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

wrote:

Two of my female high school class mates died in this week.

One of them shared a desk with me in home room all during high school.

Those shared desks were common back then.

Time marches on.

Up with grits.

Lew

Sorry to heat that. Many of us here are probably "at that age" when we
start to drop off.

Used to be only "old" people died but it seems like we are there now.
Enjoy every day.

Seems that way ... Sorry about your classmates, Lew ...

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Two of my female high school class mates died in this week.

One of them shared a desk with me in home room all during high school.

Those shared desks were common back then.

Time marches on.

Up with grits.

Lew

Sorry to heat that. Many of us here are probably "at that age" when we
start to drop off.

Used to be only "old" people died but it seems like we are there now.
Enjoy every day.

Just 60, and already have lost WAY too many school-mates.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A Sobering Moment - Update

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

Two of my female high school class mates died in this week.

One of them shared a desk with me in home room all during high
school.

Those shared desks were common back then.

Time marches on.

Up with grits.
Make that three females in 10 days.

Wonder if "things happen in threes", applies here?

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking