Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Unisaw Pricing down

It may just reflect their inventory, but I noticed today that Amazon.com
now has the lowest prices in recent history on their 3HP Delta Unisaw
($2499). It makes me curious whether a Unisaw-Stop could be around the
corner???
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/9/2012 6:07 PM, Bill wrote:

It may just reflect their inventory, but I noticed today that Amazon.com
now has the lowest prices in recent history on their 3HP Delta Unisaw
($2499). It makes me curious whether a Unisaw-Stop could be around the
corner???

It would be nice to see the SawStop drop in price but from what I hear
about sales that is not very likely. On the other hand the new Unisaw
was way over proved to begin with IMHO.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 19:07:04 -0400, Bill wrote:

It may just reflect their inventory, but I noticed today that Amazon.com
now has the lowest prices in recent history on their 3HP Delta Unisaw
($2499). It makes me curious whether a Unisaw-Stop could be around the
corner???

Or perhaps the economy sucks that badly. I bough my 3HP Unisaur (the older
model) from Amazon in '09 for $1600, including the two extensions, 50" fence,
table, and mobile base.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 20:06:10 -0400, Bill wrote:

wrote:
On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 19:07:04 -0400, Bill wrote:

It may just reflect their inventory, but I noticed today that Amazon.com
now has the lowest prices in recent history on their 3HP Delta Unisaw
($2499). It makes me curious whether a Unisaw-Stop could be around the
corner???

Or perhaps the economy sucks that badly. I bough my 3HP Unisaur (the older
model) from Amazon in '09 for $1600, including the two extensions, 50" fence,
table, and mobile base.

Nice deal on your Unisaw by today's standards. The Grizzly G690, which
has been on my radar screen, has risen, steadily, to about $1450
(inluding shipping), mobile base extra. I may be a little slow with my
hand saw and planes, but I'm getting by while I wait.

The Griz G690 was what I was intending to buy but I couldn't pass up the
Unisaw at that price. IIRC, the difference was $200, after shipping (the
Unisaw was shipped free).
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 19:34:46 -0400, "
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 19:07:04 -0400, Bill wrote:

It may just reflect their inventory, but I noticed today that Amazon.com
now has the lowest prices in recent history on their 3HP Delta Unisaw
($2499). It makes me curious whether a Unisaw-Stop could be around the
corner???

Or perhaps the economy sucks that badly. I bough my 3HP Unisaur (the older
model) from Amazon in '09 for $1600, including the two extensions, 50" fence,
table, and mobile base.

Same Amazon add I looked at they had the 6" horizontal/vertical metal
bandsaw for $509 on their 25% of sale, I paid about $270 when I
bought however many years ago. Maybe I better up my shop tools rider
again with the insurance company.

Mike M

a choice: unisaw w/ unifence vs unisaw w/ beis Kevin Woodworking 23 January 31st 08 12:08 AM
B&Q Pricing?? John UK diy 32 February 4th 07 06:36 PM
Electricity pricing? Richard UK diy 36 January 27th 07 05:03 PM
What to buy? used delta rockwell unisaw or unisaw copy wayne mak Woodworking 9 October 22nd 05 05:09 PM
Pricing Bernie Bober Woodturning 7 July 20th 04 05:55 AM