Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Unisaw Pricing down

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 19:07:04 -0400, Bill wrote:

It may just reflect their inventory, but I noticed today that Amazon.com
now has the lowest prices in recent history on their 3HP Delta Unisaw
($2499). It makes me curious whether a Unisaw-Stop could be around the
corner???

Or perhaps the economy sucks that badly. I bough my 3HP Unisaur (the older
model) from Amazon in '09 for $1600, including the two extensions, 50" fence,
table, and mobile base.

Nice deal on your Unisaw by today's standards. The Grizzly G690, which
has been on my radar screen, has risen, steadily, to about $1450
(inluding shipping), mobile base extra. I may be a little slow with my
hand saw and planes, but I'm getting by while I wait.