Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I like eBay-ers with a sense of humor

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joes-Stanley...em337b6e 432f

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Saturday, August 25, 2012 11:20:44 AM UTC-4, Steve Turner wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joes-Stanley...em337b6e 432f

To reply, eat the taco.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/

It's all about provenance my friend and this fella made some up...

RP
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 09:04:31 -0700 (PDT), RP wrote:

On Saturday, August 25, 2012 11:20:44 AM UTC-4, Steve Turner wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joes-Stanley...em337b6e 432f

To reply, eat the taco.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/

It's all about provenance my friend and this fella made some up...

RP

Yes, and if he didn't I'd make my own story if I bought the plane as
was asked about it. Did I ever tell you about Aunt Gertrude? Her
portrait is hanging in my living room, straight from a flea market. It
was signed "To Gertrude, Love Ray". I have many stories when asked
about it.