Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Heckuva deal on a vintage sanding block

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hardware-Rus...em20c87e ea45

What the hell? :-)

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Steve Turner" wrote in message
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hardware-Rus...em20c87e ea45

What the hell? :-)

That goes with this http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/tls/3106938737.html

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Steve Turner" wrote in message
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hardware-Rus...em20c87e ea45

What the hell? :-)

--I have one of those (somewhere) have not use it in years. WW

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/21/2012 9:39 PM, Steve Turner wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hardware-Rus...em20c87e ea45

What the hell? :-)

I've got one just like it I'd let go for $19.95.

But wait!

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Sanding block felt? JayPique Woodworking 9 February 2nd 12 02:18 AM
Newbie Sanding block question Cardinal Woodworking 9 November 28th 08 08:30 PM
Where to get a sanding block in Sheff? Doki UK diy 11 June 1st 07 02:11 PM
Re-Sanding block paving JD UK diy 4 June 3rd 05 02:11 AM
Veritas Basic Bench Kit - at $51.50 is it a good deal, fair deal, or a price gouge? caveman Woodworking 0 October 7th 03 01:09 AM