Posted to rec.woodworking

Default She Works Wood

Just for general interest.

Marilyn Guthrie is a helluva woodworker, and the bench she's been
working on is a work of art:

http://sheworkswood.com/projects/my-workbench-journey/

Here is her G+ page:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109569098968665282900/posts

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:10:07 AM UTC-7, Swingman wrote:
Just for general interest.

Marilyn Guthrie is a helluva woodworker, and the bench she's been
working on is a work of art:

http://sheworkswood.com/projects/my-workbench-journey/

Here is her G+ page:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109569098968665282900/posts

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)
http://gplus.to/eWoodShop

I can't find a picture of her so I am not sure if she would give me wood or if she should be should be working it.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:10:07 AM UTC-7, Swingman wrote:
Just for general interest.

Marilyn Guthrie is a helluva woodworker, and the bench she's been
working on is a work of art:

http://sheworkswood.com/projects/my-workbench-journey/

Here is her G+ page:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109569098968665282900/posts

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)
http://gplus.to/eWoodShop

I can't find a picture of her so I am not sure if she would give me wood
or if she should be should be working it.

http://sheworkswood.files.wordpress....ewinerack2.jpg

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/17/2012 11:14 AM, SonomaProducts.com wrote:
On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:10:07 AM UTC-7, Swingman wrote:
Just for general interest.

Marilyn Guthrie is a helluva woodworker, and the bench she's been
working on is a work of art:

http://sheworkswood.com/projects/my-workbench-journey/

Here is her G+ page:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109569098968665282900/posts

I can't find a picture of her so I am not sure if she would give me wood or if she should be should be working it.

For Shame!

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
Just for general interest.

Marilyn Guthrie is a helluva woodworker, and the bench she's been
working on is a work of art:

http://sheworkswood.com/projects/my-workbench-journey/

Here is her G+ page:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109569098968665282900/posts

Thanks for the links. What I saw looks good, but then I came up on
the Goggle + or whatever. I am just not a joiner so I didn't sign
up. I'll always wonder what I missed.

--
G.W. Ross

It is bad luck to be superstitious.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:20:57 AM UTC-7, John Grossbohlin wrote:
"SonomaProducts.com" > wrote in message
> On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:10:07 AM UTC-7, Swingman wrote:
>> Just for general interest.
>>
>> Marilyn Guthrie is a helluva woodworker, and the bench she's been
>> working on is a work of art:
>>
>> http://sheworkswood.com/projects/my-workbench-journey/
>>
>> Here is her G+ page:
>>
>> https://plus.google.com/u/0/109569098968665282900/posts
>>
>> --
>> www.eWoodShop.com
>> Last update: 4/15/2010
>> KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)
>> http://gplus.to/eWoodShop
>
> I can't find a picture of her so I am not sure if she would give me wood
> or if she should be should be working it.

http://sheworkswood.files.wordpress....ewinerack2.jpg

Yikes, no wood and no workie.

Wood Works Mentors Lenny Woodworking 1 January 19th 06 01:44 AM
The demise of Wood Works ... Swingman Woodworking 17 January 19th 05 10:59 PM
Re(2): The demise of Wood Works ... Glenna Rose Woodworking 0 January 19th 05 06:16 AM
Wood Works at Smyrna, TN Barry N. Turner Woodturning 0 October 11th 03 01:07 AM