Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ping - You Houston Folks

John Cox Lumber Co. is selling their assets. Might be worth checking
out.

http://irsauctions.com/index_lots.as...tails&id=16139

Sorry Leon, no edge sander.

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

Sonny wrote:
John Cox Lumber Co. is selling their assets. Might be worth checking
out.

http://irsauctions.com/index_lots.as...tails&id=16139

Sorry Leon, no edge sander.

But there is a drum sander.

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up. Don't anyone else bother to go there - I
don't want the competition.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

But there is a drum sander.

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up. Don't anyone else bother to go there
- I don't want the competition.

The easiest flight to cancel is one that was never booked. :-)

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/18/2012 8:19 PM, HeyBub wrote:
Sonny wrote:
John Cox Lumber Co. is selling their assets. Might be worth checking
out.

http://irsauctions.com/index_lots.as...tails&id=16139

Sorry Leon, no edge sander.

But there is a drum sander.

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up. Don't anyone else bother to go there - I
don't want the competition.

That drum sander caught my eye, but getting a piece of equipment from
Houston to Wisconsin would be a PITA. So ... I'm building my own based
on these plans: http://woodgears.ca/sander/plans/index.html

Larry

Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry, there are a few items in Mosinee, WI.
http://irsauctions.com/index_lots.as...tails&id=16093

Sonny