Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cole jaw stops

Attention turners: I'm new to turning and have experienced two bowls
disengage from the cole jaws attached to my Nova chuck. Neither came
close to me (whew) but one almost put a ding in the ragtop that shares
my shop.

I've been looking for longer stops that are a bit wider at the outer
end, to no avail. Any suggestions?

Larry