Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT/Public Service Announcement

A glass of wine

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine..
And those who don't and are always
seen with a bottle of water in their hand.

As Ben Franklin said:
In wine there is wisdom,
In beer there is freedom,
In water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials,
Scientists have demonstrated that if we drink
1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have
absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli,
(E. Coli) - bacteria
Found in feces.
In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However,We do NOT run that risk when drinking wine &
beer(or tequila,rum,whiskey or other liquor)
Because alcohol has to go through a purification
process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember:
Water = Poop,
Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid,
Than to drink water and be full of ****..

There is no need to thank me for this valuable
information: I'm doing it as a public service