Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Important Public Service Announcement Could Save Your Life

This is a short video that explains exactly what to do in the case of
an unintended acceleration problem. The techniques shown could also be
used in a variety of emergency situations, such as when your engine
dies, or if you want to shut it off. Yes, I know that last one sounds
a little obvious, but apparently a lot of people find it to be vexing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ4Pt...layer_embedded

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve Lusardi" wrote:

A little on the crude side.......but my thoughts exactly.

Very crude. With out the MF's, it would be 45 seconds.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--Sounds a lot like Jimmy Kimmel, heh.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Blue Cross socks us
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : $23,000/yr!! ...