Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Blade Test Redux

While I loved the comments about the Forrest WWII, I did not get a lot of
response to my original quesiton.

So, since I am the curious sort, will one of you with a Forrest WWII, and a
talent for evaluation, allow me to send a 50tooth HF blade to you, you run
the comparison test and give a report to the group?

I ask this for two reason, some of us are on a tight budget and for us a
Forrest WWII would be a serious stretch. Also, if this blade compares as I
think it will, it will be a good option for those of us on a tight budget,
since it costs about half what you are speniding on resharpening.

Thanks

Deb

Blade Test Dr. Deb[_3_] Woodworking 28 May 19th 12 03:13 PM
Sod redux Steve B[_10_] Home Repair 0 July 25th 11 08:20 PM
Forrest Saw Blade for Festool TS 55 circular plungs saw test Rumpty Woodworking 0 February 3rd 06 08:10 PM
Bandsaw blade for 6061 Al alloy? What's a good blade size to buy? Eddie Metalworking 2 July 18th 05 08:27 AM