Junior Member

Default Bahco mystery

Hi,
I wonder if anyone can put me on the track of a toolshop which will sell Bahco 665 blades in the Sheffield or Hull areas? It's a carbide scraper blade and it's driving me mad trying to find them through Google. I live in the south but am working on a boat in the north, so I don't want to order on line....
thanks
John
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/26/2012 9:36 AM, Nezdansleguidon wrote:
Hi,
I wonder if anyone can put me on the track of a toolshop which will sell
Bahco 665 blades in the Sheffield or Hull areas? It's a carbide scraper
blade and it's driving me mad trying to find them through Google. I live
in the south but am working on a boat in the north, so I don't want to
order on line....
thanks
John

SNA Europe [UK & Ireland]
Country: United Kingdom
Telephone: (01709) 731 731
FAX: (01709) 731 741
Email:

I would guess that if you contact these people and wade through whatever
hindrances they put in the way you will eventually find the name of a local
company which carries what you want.

Here's another mystery. The Post Quartermaster Home Repair 16 July 7th 10 11:17 PM
Mystery gas Tim Downie[_2_] UK diy 14 January 22nd 08 08:53 PM
Bahco tool bag at B&Q The Medway Handyman UK diy 9 January 20th 08 07:11 PM
mystery pic Phil Allison Electronic Schematics 4 June 13th 07 03:06 PM
Tap mystery Paul Andrews UK diy 10 May 24th 06 10:01 AM