Posted to rec.woodworking

Default b Organic

It is described as a craft show, but the pretty host uses a lot of power
tools and a few hand tools in many episodes. These are now being
repeated on PBS (at leaset my local Create - PBS). Per imdb it started
on HGTV back in 2007 or so.

Mike in Ohio
Posted to rec.woodworking

Kenefick wrote in news:3WEkr.8873$M37.3004
@newsfe01.iad:

It is described as a craft show, but the pretty host uses a lot of power
tools and a few hand tools in many episodes. These are now being
repeated on PBS (at leaset my local Create - PBS). Per imdb it started
on HGTV back in 2007 or so.

Mike in Ohio

I saw it on a PBS station. It's definately a craft show, despite the tools
used. Didn't watch the whole episode, not a fan of "crafty" stuff.

Puckdropper

--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

Organic food. Z Home Repair 1 July 24th 07 02:03 AM
Organic Food. Z Home Repair 1 July 16th 07 11:18 PM
Organic Chocolate coco Home Repair 5 November 13th 06 06:01 PM
mold &organic shingles bill Home Repair 2 March 10th 06 12:41 PM
Organic Matter in Well Water [email protected] Home Repair 0 September 3rd 05 04:25 PM