Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Dangerous Practice

Ok so I live in a new neighborhood with new home construction going on
near by, next door. A few weeks ago there was unfortunately accident a
couple of streets over and a roofer fell off of a house while "working
in the rain"!!!

Today it is raining again and the workers are busy at it. This guy is
just begging for the worst to happen. In the rain, on the roof,
standing on "ONE" foot!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...ream/lightbox/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/20/2012 5:42 PM, Leon wrote:
Ok so I live in a new neighborhood with new home construction going on
near by, next door. A few weeks ago there was unfortunately accident a
couple of streets over and a roofer fell off of a house while "working
in the rain"!!!

Today it is raining again and the workers are busy at it. This guy is
just begging for the worst to happen. In the rain, on the roof, standing
on "ONE" foot!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...ream/lightbox/

That black bellied whistlin' duck done put me in mind of a whistling
joke, I guarantee:

Upon graduation from A&M, the young wildlife biology major landed his
dream job as a game warden in Louisiana. A few weeks after receiving his
first assignment, he got a tip that ol' Boudreaux was doing some illegal
fishing so staked out the bayou. Sure enough, just about dusk, ol'
Boudreaux come drivin up the road from the bayou in his pickup.

Game warden flags Boudreaux down and notices three ice chests in the
back of the truck.

GW: Boudreaux, what you got in the ice chests?

BDX: Fish

GW: Let me see your fishing license.

BDX: Don't need none.

GW: Why don't you need a fishing license?

BDX: Them's my pet fish, warden. Every day, I put them in these here ice
chests and takes 'em down to the bayou, dumps 'em in da water an' lets
'em swim aroun' an' play a while. When I gets ready to leave, I jus'
whistle an' they jumps back in the ice chests an' I takes 'em on home.

GW: Show me!

So, the GW follows Boudreaux back down to the bayou and watches as he
dumps out all three chests in the water. After they stand there 20-30
minutes, GW says, "Well?". Boudreaux sez "Well what?" GW says, "Well,
whistle and lets see the fish jump back in the chests!"

Boudreaux sez............................What fish?

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 18:21:45 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
On 4/20/2012 5:58 PM, Swingman wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...ream/lightbox/

Boudreaux sez............................What fish?

NOW I get it. Besides the first thing in the morning middle of the
road meet to swap tools, you two practice new jokes on each other.
Posted to rec.woodworking

[Swingman] That black bellied whistlin' duck done put me in mind of a whistling
[...]

Nice to see an A&M education is still top notch.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 20, 5:42*pm, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:
Ok so I live in a new neighborhood with new home construction going on
near by, next door. *A few weeks ago there was unfortunately accident a
couple of streets over and a roofer fell off of a house while "working
in the rain"!!!

Today it is raining again and the workers are busy at it. *This guy is
just begging for the worst to happen. *In the rain, on the roof,
standing on "ONE" foot!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...tostream/light...

Yeah, but if the foot fails him he has a pretty good backup subsystem.

RonB
Posted to rec.woodworking

Boudreaux was a 72 year old widower and an avid fisherman. One day while
fishing in his pirogue along the bayou near his home he heard the sound
of someone's voice. He thought he may have been dreaming because there
was no one around.

As he listened carefully he heard it again.

"Pick me up", the voice said.

Boudreaux looked around and saw that it was a frog sitting on a lily pad
about a foot away from his boat.

The old Cajun man asked the frog, 'Are you talking to me?'.

The frog said, "Yes, I'm talking to you. Pick me up and kiss me then I
will turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen in your life
and I will make sure all your friends are envious and jealous because I
will become your bride".

The old fisherman looked at the frog for a short time. He then reached
over and gently picked-up the frog and carefully put the creature in his
front shirt pocket.

The frog said to Boudreaux, "Hey! Are you crazy? Didn't you just hear
what I told you? I said to kiss me and I will turn into your beautiful
bride."

The old man opened his pocket and looked at the frog and said, 'Nah. At
my age I would rather have a talking frog.'

Know the feeling?

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/23/2012 10:21 AM, Swingman wrote:
[...]

I'll forward this to Linda. LOL... NOT!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:23:59 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
The old man opened his pocket and looked at the frog and said, 'Nah. At
my age I would rather have a talking frog.'

I'll forward this to Linda. LOL... NOT!

Don't believe you. I'm guessing that at your age you have just enough
sh*t disturber in you to actually send it to her just to see what
happens.

I want to know what kind of look she gets on her face and if she
laughs or not.