Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Pregnant Blonde

Enjoy

Lew
------------------------------------
My wife, who is blonde, came running up to me in the driveway
the other day, just jumping for joy!

I didn't know why she was jumping for joy but I thought, "What
the heck", and I starting jumping up and down along with her.

When she said, "Honey, I have some really great news for you!"
I said, "Great. Tell me what you're so happy about."

She stopped jumping and was breathing heavily from all the
jumping up and down, when she told me that she was pregnant!

I was ecstatic!

We had been trying for a while, so I grabbed her and kissed her
on the lips and told her, "That's great! I couldn't be happier!"

Then, she said "Oh, honey. There's more."

I asked, "What do you mean 'more'?"

She said, "Well, we are not having just one baby.

We are going to have TWINS!"

Amazed at how she could know so soon after getting pregnant,
I asked her how she knew. She said.....

"Well, that was the easy part.

I went to Walmart and they actually had a home pregnancy kit
in a twin-pack.

Both tests came out positive!"

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Enjoy

Lew
------------------------------------
[...]

This is funny, thanks for the chuckle of the day........
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Pregnant Blonde

In b.com,
Lew Hodgett typed:
Enjoy

Lew
------------------------------------

Why not post this somewhere that it'll be on topic instead of making
yourself look like a stupid blonde.

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
Twayne wrote:
In b.com,
Lew Hodgett typed:
Enjoy

Lew
------------------------------------

Why not post this somewhere that it'll be on topic instead of making
yourself look like a stupid blonde.

I think the only person round here making himself look stupid is yourself.

--
Stuart Winsor

Only plain text for emails
http://www.asciiribbon.org

Posted to rec.woodworking

Twayne wrote:
In b.com,
Lew Hodgett typed:
Enjoy

Lew
------------------------------------

Why not post this somewhere that it'll be on topic instead of making
yourself look like a stupid blonde.

Why not find a group that is more suitable to you liking? I'm a regular
here and I love Lew's humor posts.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Mike Marlow" wrote in news:d1569$4f4d1123
:

Twayne wrote:
In b.com,
Lew Hodgett typed:
Enjoy

Lew
------------------------------------

Why not post this somewhere that it'll be on topic instead of making
yourself look like a stupid blonde.

Why not find a group that is more suitable to you liking? I'm a regular
here and I love Lew's humor posts.

+1, most of the time.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/28/2012 3:20 PM, Han wrote:
"Mike wrote in news:d1569$4f4d1123
:

Twayne wrote:
In b.com,
Lew typed:
Enjoy

Lew
------------------------------------

Why not post this somewhere that it'll be on topic instead of making
yourself look like a stupid blonde.

Why not find a group that is more suitable to you liking? I'm a regular
here and I love Lew's humor posts.

+1, most of the time.

The jokes makes this group worth returning to, I have gotten a lot of
good wood working advice also.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:12:59 -0500, "Twayne"
Why not post this somewhere that it'll be on topic instead of making
yourself look like a stupid blonde.

Hell, why can't he post a stupid blonde joke when he wants? It's far
better than any of your out of place stupid rants that you post every
time you decide to visit here.
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
Twayne wrote:
In b.com,
Lew Hodgett typed:
Enjoy

Lew
------------------------------------

Why not post this somewhere that it'll be on topic instead of making
yourself look like a stupid blonde.

How about, "A blonde pulled in at the local Arco cash and carry..."

plausible, and wrong." (H L Mencken)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 12:38:43 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Twayne wrote:
In b.com,
Lew Hodgett typed:
Enjoy

Lew
------------------------------------

Why not post this somewhere that it'll be on topic instead of making
yourself look like a stupid blonde.

Why not find a group that is more suitable to you liking? I'm a regular
here and I love Lew's humor posts.

Has he stopped posting daily to the gas price thread? Maybe I'll
unfilter him.

--
....in order that a man may be happy, it is
necessary that he should not only be capable

Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 12:38:43 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Twayne wrote:
In b.com,
Lew Hodgett typed:
Enjoy

Lew
------------------------------------

Why not post this somewhere that it'll be on topic instead of making
yourself look like a stupid blonde.

Why not find a group that is more suitable to you liking? I'm a
regular here and I love Lew's humor posts.

Has he stopped posting daily to the gas price thread? Maybe I'll
unfilter him.

Nah - he still posts those. I just mark them as read as soon as they pop
up.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:40:46 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
Nah - he still posts those. I just mark them as read as soon as they pop
up.

Not me. I read them all just seeing what new comment the fool has
posted.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Twayne wrote:
In b.com,
Lew Hodgett typed:
Enjoy

Lew
------------------------------------

Why not post this somewhere that it'll be on topic instead of making
yourself look like a stupid blonde.

I don't think you're seeing the big picture; he didn't post the joke here to
give us a chuckle, he posted it here to irritate you.

Is there a better place to achieve that result?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Twayne" writes:

In b.com,
Lew Hodgett typed:
Enjoy

Lew
------------------------------------

Why not post this somewhere that it'll be on topic instead of making
yourself look like a stupid blonde.

2 questions:

1) why don't you put O/T in your killfile so you never see this
off-topic post??

2) Why did you remove the O/T from the subject line, forcing people who
don't want to read off-topic posts to read your off-topic post?

Posted to rec.woodworking

My $0.02:

Why did the blonde have bruising around her belly button?

Her boyfriend was blonde too.

;-)

Sconnie