Unisaw A100

Default JessEm Mast R Lift Template Collar Size?

I'm working from a boot leg copy of a JessEm Mast R Lift
template and I have misplaced the little scrap-o-paper I'd
written the bit/template collar combination on. The
question is, I know it's a 1/2" bit but what size is the
collar.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Buehler?

Most grateful in advance and a promise to thank you
personally.

UA100, who is like this close (thumb and forefinger
reeeeeeeeal tight together) to finishing An Ultimate
Router Table....
patrick conroy

"Unisaw A100" wrote in message

UA100, who is like this close (thumb and forefinger
reeeeeeeeal tight together) to finishing An Ultimate
Router Table....

[ Cartoon Thought Bubble appears over my head: ]
Hmm - when it's done - mine becomes the *penultimate* one?

Unisaw A100

patrick conroy wrote:
[ Cartoon Thought Bubble appears over my head: ]
Hmm - when it's done - mine becomes the *penultimate* one?

That depends.

Film at eleven (for you east coasters).

UA100