DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JessEm Mast R Lift Template Collar Size? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/33646-jessem-mast-r-lift-template-collar-size.html)

Unisaw A100 July 25th 04 03:02 PM

JessEm Mast R Lift Template Collar Size?

I'm working from a boot leg copy of a JessEm Mast R Lift
template and I have misplaced the little scrap-o-paper I'd
written the bit/template collar combination on. The
question is, I know it's a 1/2" bit but what size is the
collar.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Buehler?

Most grateful in advance and a promise to thank you
personally.

UA100, who is like this close (thumb and forefinger
reeeeeeeeal tight together) to finishing An Ultimate
Router Table....

patrick conroy July 26th 04 07:19 PM

"Unisaw A100" wrote in message

UA100, who is like this close (thumb and forefinger
reeeeeeeeal tight together) to finishing An Ultimate
Router Table....

[ Cartoon Thought Bubble appears over my head: ]
Hmm - when it's done - mine becomes the *penultimate* one?

Unisaw A100 July 27th 04 10:23 AM

patrick conroy wrote:
[ Cartoon Thought Bubble appears over my head: ]
Hmm - when it's done - mine becomes the *penultimate* one?

That depends.

Film at eleven (for you east coasters).

UA100