Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default transport of 16 foot 4x4's with stationwagon?

I'm hoping to be able to transport one or two 16 foot long 4x4's with my
Ford Taurus stationwagon (with rack on top), but I'm not sure it can be
done. Having them delivered is just too high of a cost for a couple of
posts. So, is it possible
to transport two at a time with my stationwagon and, if so, how would this
be done?

Thanks,
Harry