Posted to rec.woodworking

Default generic equipment list

Just Wondering wrote:
See attached, same file in pdf, MS Word, and WordPerfect formats.

The pdf, at least, is a lease.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Bill wrote:
Just Wondering wrote:
See attached, same file in pdf, MS Word, and WordPerfect formats.

The pdf, at least, is a lease.

Sorry, please disregard, I thought I was replying to a different thread!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 17:53:46 -0500, Bill wrote:

Bill wrote:
Just Wondering wrote:
See attached, same file in pdf, MS Word, and WordPerfect formats.

The pdf, at least, is a lease.

Sorry, please disregard, I thought I was replying to a different thread!

And speaking of carving, go here http://www.baconwood.com/CNC.html and
scroll down to "Nobel" and the other seat inspired by it.

Merry Christmas!

--
Truth loves to go naked.
--Dr. Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote

And speaking of carving, go here http://www.baconwood.com/CNC.html and
scroll down to "Nobel" and the other seat inspired by it.

Very creative. I like it. I can see a whole new market there in terms of
"alternative" awards. Can you see it now? A nationally televised event
where the toilet seat awards go out to folks who truly deserve them. I
doubt that many folks would show up to collect them.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/22/2011 8:47 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote

And speaking of carving, go here http://www.baconwood.com/CNC.html and
scroll down to "Nobel" and the other seat inspired by it.

Very creative. I like it. I can see a whole new market there in terms of
"alternative" awards. Can you see it now? A nationally televised event
where the toilet seat awards go out to folks who truly deserve them. I
doubt that many folks would show up to collect them.

a lot of people show up for the ig nobels.

http://improbable.com/ig/