Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodsmith Magazine

Hi Group, I recently purchased a Porter-Cable 4212 dovetail jig. I was
watching a video on it's use and setup made by the guys at Woodsmith
and they had built a storage cabinet/mounting jig for it. They said
which magazine the plans were going to be in but I can't seem to locate
them. I have copies of all them. It was suppose to be in #93 I thought.
The video is copyrighted 2007. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks, Jim

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/14/2011 9:47 AM, James wrote:
Hi Group, I recently purchased a Porter-Cable 4212 dovetail jig. I was
watching a video on it's use and setup made by the guys at Woodsmith
and they had built a storage cabinet/mounting jig for it. They said
which magazine the plans were going to be in but I can't seem to locate
them. I have copies of all them. It was suppose to be in #93 I thought.
The video is copyrighted 2007. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks, Jim

IIRC that jig is much more recent that issue 93. It seems that I recall
that article too but more recently. Might look at Shop Notes also.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Pat Barber wrote:

http://www.woodsmithshop.com/downloa...tdovetails.pdf

On 12/14/2011 7:47 AM, James wrote:
Hi Group, I recently purchased a Porter-Cable 4212 dovetail jig. I
was watching a video on it's use and setup made by the guys at
Woodsmith and they had built a storage cabinet/mounting jig for it.
They said which magazine the plans were going to be in but I can't
seem to locate them. I have copies of all them. It was suppose to
be in #93 I thought. The video is copyrighted 2007. Anybody have
any ideas? Thanks, Jim

Thanks all, That is what I was looking for. Jim

Woodsmith Magazine Irby Woodworking 3 February 19th 09 12:09 AM
Woodsmith Magazine efgh Woodworking 2 November 8th 07 01:02 PM
Woodsmith magazine 'classic bookshelf' question oo Mike oo Woodworking 4 August 13th 06 03:12 AM
Woodsmith Magazine Collection - what's it worth? BIOSMonkey Woodworking 14 June 18th 06 04:33 AM
WoodSmith Magazine #37 Toller Woodworking 6 December 22nd 05 06:56 PM