Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Does anybody have a good recipe for board butter?

I recently tried to make a batch of board butter to apply to some cutting boards. I used 16 fl oz of mineral oil, 4 or 5 ounces of beeswax, and 1 ounce of carnauba to make the wax layer a little more durable. Any suggestions? I am going to apply what I made this weekend....